Your satisfaction is guaranteed at Mobileshop!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will take back sold items within 3 days with the below terms & conditions for either an exchange or refund.
- Product must be returned to: Office 107, Badree Building, Opposite Hayat Palace, Banyas Square, Deira, Dubai, UAE (Phone: 042832200)
- Product should be accompanied with original sales invoice as it is proof of purchase.
- Product must be returned unused with original packaging (undamaged and in saleable condition), accessories, manual, and registration card.
- Service, delivery and installation charges are nonrefundable once performed.
- If the product returned or given for repair has any data or information, Mobileshop will not be responsible to transfer to any other device or loss of data/information which was at the time of return/repair.
- Mobileshop will not issue a refund, but the product can be exchanged with another product of the same value or more.
- However, if the customer requests for a refund, 15% of the refund amount will be deducted as restocking fee.
- The amount will be credited in the same account only within maximum 15 working days.
- No refund will be given for any payment made by way of gift voucher, rewards points or discount coupons.
- Customer shall pay any shipping and handling charges on returned products.
No Return & exchange will be provided for the following:
- Promotion items & Clearance sale items.
- Open Packages, Seal broken, product is incomplete, damaged or scratched, tampered & partially used items.
Exemptions for exchange or refund is subjected for those products, which are found defective within 3 days.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Manufacturer’s warranty wherever applicable as per items, commences from the date of purchase mentioned on the sales invoice.
- Mobileshop provides warranty for phones, tablets and other gadgets sold on Mobileshop’s website. Mobileshop has the right to deny or accept the warranty claim for any product after thorough inspection of the returned product.
- Accessories, batteries and consumables are not covered under warranty.
- Items missing an identification number or code (such as UPC code or IMEI number) are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened, registered or tampered by an unauthorized person or other service center.
- Please retain sales invoice and warranty card to claim warranty.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of U.A.E only, unless specified otherwise
- Any product requires a minimum of 15 – 20 working days to be repaired.
- Repaired items must be collected within 30 days of delivery date, any claim after 30 days will not be entertained and Mobileshop has full authority to dispose these items.
- Normal wear & tear of the products shall not cover the warranty/guarantee.
For any further questions or concerns, please write to us at [email protected]